Saturday, May 8, 2010



I am so happy to introduce you my friend Josh Zhang. He is a photographer, a teacher and also close friends of me. In the time I start love photograph, he have touch me a lot about how to open my view of this amazing art world and some time give me a lot knowledge of how photography is. Here I would like to show you some of his work had posted on national geography website.

All those image have perfectly showed his ability and how different from his image and other Chinese photographers. I guess maybe because he has been study aboard in Austria and also study from a lot foreign photographers. All his image seemed more meaning behind the image itself. And the way he uses natural light recourse. Another reason he image is really different is because his cultural background. He knows China better then other and he does combine both western and eastern elements together to tell story in his pictures. Most of his image on National Geography are took in some town of China, all he did is tell a story of normal people how those people’s life is. That s really strong element that photographer need to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment