Saturday, May 8, 2010




Chenman is one of the young famous fashion photographers that I love. The reason why I love her work is as you see. All her work is not only about how fashion those model wear and how pretty they look in the image, but also she put a lot traditional elements especially Beijing elements in to fashion work. It’s not only to show off how different but also she is telling all those old building and subjects could relate to fashion. And she also put a lot painting technique and other art elements into her work. She is trying her best to annotation her own fashion through her work.

After I knew about her and her work I start to love fashion photography. It is not my not been seen as art, but more commercialized. To me it is another type of art too. She is not only famous in China but also really famous in the fashion word. She and a really good reputation from movie stars and famous models whom had worked with her. They all said she did a really good job to express the virtue and beauty of everyone of them. Her successe is my goal to achieve my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment